Find It with Nextag

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Chemical Romance My Chemical Romance Calls It QUITS After 12 Years Of Rocking! Info

My Chemical Romance
My Chemical Romance

Image by NRK P3
My Chemical Romance, Hovefestivalen 2007. Foto: Kim Erlandsen, NRK P3My Chemical Romance



My Chemical Romance Calls It QUITS After 12 Years Of Rocking!
All HARDCORE things must come to an end! And sadly, it's time for the world to say good-bye to My Chemical Romance! The pop-infused punk rock band has announced that after over ten years of music, touring, thieving drummers and bassists stepping out ... My Chemical Romance
Read more on PerezHilton.com





My Chemical Romance - "Helena" [Official Music Video]






2005 WMG Directed by Marc Webb official website: http://www.mychemicalromance.com/ facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MyChemicalRomance subscribe on YouTube...My Chemical Romance
Video Rating: 4 / 5



The Black Parade





Description :


The Black Parade, My Chemical Romance's follow-up to its 2004 platinum major-label debut Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, "is way more dramatic, way more theatrical, completely over the top, borderline psychotic," says Gerard Way. "It's the most pure, intense thing we've ever been involved in." Producer by Rob Cavallo (Green Day), the album is a celebration of lvoe and death and darkness. Join The Black Parade.My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way has alternately described his band's third albu

My Chemical Romance

See Features The Black Parade to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...