Find It with Nextag

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

sony car stereo adapter Sony CDXGT360MP Car Stereo CD Receiver Bestbuy

Cassette Deck
sony car stereo adapter

Image by Earthworm
Once upon a time we had electronic boxes that did only one thing at a time, in fact couldn't do anything else, but that one thing. (Well, okay this one can record as well as play.) It gave me a curious sense of peace to plug my headset into it and play a music tape Dave put together (must have been in the 90s) called Worldviews End, which still seems appropriate. It has Tubular Bells on it, by golly. The futuristic sound of the past.

There is something to be said for an entertainment device that is isolated by itself with no possibility of checking for Facebook updates or latest news of Bangkok under seige. Spent a restless night looking at all that last night. Such is our connectedness that we can be in more than one place at once experiencing more than one apocalypse at once. Our apocalyptic oil spill here makes me want to shoot someone.

The sound is a lot better on this box than what I get listening to music videos on youtube on my laptop and it's strangely restful not to be looking at something visual at the same time. I was so pleased with myself that I was able to find, in my toolbox of old things, an adapter so I could plug my current headset into the 1/4" receptacle. The kerchunk of the buttons feels archaic and clumsy and even I can hear the whir of the tape going round, reminding me that there have been improvements I've grown to take for granted.

The deck belongs to my mother. We were doing a clean-out of her garage and she said I could get rid of it. Guess it will hang around here for awhile. It draws so little power (2 watts) I could play it in my car with an inverter. (The car has a tape player, but it's broken and who fixes those these days?) I do have a portable cassette player for listening to books on tape that are still being loaned out at the library, but the sound is a bit louder on this deck, plus it's less likely to go flying and fall under the seat.

sony car stereo adapter







How to wire an aftermarket radio / I Demo install with metra harness and antenna adapter






In this video I explain in detail how to wire up your metra / scosche (aftermarket) side stereo harnes into the stock plug and go over the antenna adapters too.sony car stereo adapter
Video Rating: 4 / 5



Sony CDXGT360MP Car Stereo CD Receiver





Description :


Enjoy listening to MP3/WMA files on CD or directly from your iPod or Walkmanplayer plugged in to the front aux input of your Sony CDX‐GT360MP car stereoreceiver. It's SiriusXM satellite radio connector1 ready, plus experience greatsound quality from the built‐in equalizer and powerful 52x4 high power amplifier.

sony car stereo adapter

See Features Sony CDXGT360MP Car Stereo CD Receiver to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...