Find It with Nextag

Monday, November 25, 2013

sb 600 Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras Reviews

SB-600
sb 600

Image by ashley.adcox
I went and picked up my flash today. I've been looking at flashes for a few months now, and finally settled on the SB-600. I considered upgrading to the 800, but for an extra 0, it just didn't seem worth it at the moment, considering I have NO prior experience with flash photography whatsoever.

The 600 seems to be a pretty common starting place anyways, so I felt really confident in making the purchase, although I didn't quite understand all the tech-talk.


So yes. I picked this up around 1pm today and played around with it on camera for a while before I went to bed at 4pm (...yay weird sleep schedule haha!). Woke up and decided to try to figure out how to sync it all up for wireless use. Considering I had no idea what I was doing when I first started, it was surprisingly easy to set up- took all of 5 minutes...if that!

I've got to hand it to Nikon. Their Creative Lighting System is amazing. I'm really excited to experiment with this, and stretch my abilities and creativity to the max. Something I was really surprised with was its weight. For some reason I was expecting it to be heavier, but I really didn't notice much of a difference when it was on my camera. Not that I would have minded, but it was a nice surprise.


The flash was the second part of my birthday gift from my dad (Charlie being part one, obviously haha). Originally he was going to buy me a tripod, but I asked if I could get a flash instead, since I would get more use out of it at the moment, than I would a tripod. Plus buying a flash presents a challenge- whereas a tripod...that just makes your life easier haha.


So yes. I'm ludicrously excited to really dig in and hopefully turn my photography upside down. I feel my quality has hit a bit of a valley as of late, so I'm really wanting to pour myself in to this and pick myself back up and get going again!sb 600



Killings push Texas lawmakers toward expanded mental health funding
Their first year in 2001 they got 600 calls. Last year they got 1,400 calls, and the unit has six deputies, Adams said. The need is growing, Adams ... SB 36, from state Sen. Judith Zaffirini, D-Laredo, passed in a Senate Committee and would work to ... sb 600
Read more on ReporterNews.com





Nikon Sb 600 Flash Review






In this video, I review the nikon sb 600. I give all of the flash units specs as well as who this flash is recommended for. Big thanks to Snapchick! check ou...sb 600



Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras





Description :


The next great speedlight from Nikon is here, introducing the Nikon SB-700, a high-performance portable flash with a host of new features designed to make flash photography simple, accurate and creative. The SB-700 is for photographers looking for an on-camera Speedlight offering more power for greater depth-of-field control than the built-in flash or for users looking for a compact Speedlight that can be set up as a Commander or a Remote in wireless flash set-ups as well as those who want to up

sb 600

See Features Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...