Find It with Nextag

Monday, March 18, 2013

NCAA tournament NCAA Tournament: Third Round Hot

78/365 - NCAA Tournament + LSU + me = AWESOME
NCAA tournament

Image by bp6316
For Day 78 of 365. And for...uh, I'll find something else later.

So I got to go see my beloved LSU Tigers in the NCAA Tournament in Greensboro, NC.
And they won! *Squee* ON to the second round to face North Carolina. Bring it Tarheels! ;-)

I had so much fun today. Even if this photo is lame.

And I posted a bazillion photos from today. Please take a look at some if you'd like. I know most of you won't want to look at ALL that stuff, and obvi they aren't great, but it really just shows that I had fun and I like sharing my fun parts of life with all of you since I share all my crappy parts. :)

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!NCAA tournament



NCAA Tournament: Third Round
... Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene recognizes top performers from its 20 area offices. NCAA Tournament: Third Round. March 23, 2013|Compiled by Chron.com Staff. See the best photos as the field shrinks from 32 to 16. 1of106. View All ... NCAA tournament
Read more on Houston Chronicle





ESPN's NCAA Tournament Predictions






Jay Williams goes behind the scenes to find out who your favorite ESPN personalities are rooting for.NCAA tournament



College Women's Basketball adidas 2012 NCAA Final Four Tournament Logo T-Shirt





Description :


Relive a thrilling NCAA Final Four with this College Women's Basketball adidas 2012 NCAA Final Four Tournament Logo T-Shirt. Made by adidas, this t-shirt features vibrant graphics and is made of 100% cotton construction for a nice, comfortable feel.

NCAA tournament

See Features College Women's Basketball adidas 2012 NCAA Final Four Tournament Logo T-Shirt to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...